Skip to main content

The Flying Car [Lego ideas for Lego 10704]

My first original idea, 'The Flying Car'!
 I got this 900 pieces brick of classic Lego as a birthday present from my friend.
I only found 6 building instruction on the Lego websites.

My thought:
This is not enough,
I finish doing all of that in 1 day.
I would like to build more.

My action:
I search  more idea in the google for this specific Lego 10704,
Nothing beautiful and interesting,
I decided to brainstorm my own design idea,
it was hard at first,
but it is worth it.

My pride:
I am proudly presenting 
'The Flying Car'
Only use 70 pieces out of 900 pieces,
Enjoy!
the clear guide to building it yourself.

Don't forget:
to share with your addict lego friends,
comment your opinion down below!

Best offer: 
35% discount on Lego 10704
at Tesco,
Only for GBP20 for 900 pieces,
Grab it while you can!

The Full Instruction























Congratulation:
you do a great job!
Thank you for your attempt.
Comment down below,
I really like to know your opinion about this car.

My favorite Lego Advertisement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burger Stall [ Lego Classic 10704 ideas]

3rd creation: Burger Stall     The 70 used bricks: The Instruction:

The Christmas House [Lego ideas for Lego 10704]

Hello December! The favorite month, Wishing for snow to come, Enjoying the Christmas decorations, Wishing the Christmas present under the Christmas tree. The Second Creation! The Christmas House, I choose red, green and white as the theme, Only use 69 bricks, Really enjoy making it while listening to Christmas Song, Lego 10704 Yes, I recently got this as a birthday present from my friend, This is my first Lego set, I totally love it, 900 bricks in total, I create a lot of lego design with it, I love to be creative. I use this lego set to create this house. Enjoy!   The Full Instruction. Well done! Enjoy your Christmas I found a Lego House song!